We offer a range of webslings in a variety of sizes and safe working loads.
- Webslings are manufactured in accordance with EN 1492-1:2000 EN1492-2:2000
- Minimum Safety Factor 7:1
- Manufactured from 100% polyester
- Minimum safety factor Sling 7:1
- Minimum Safety factor End fitting 5:1
- Meets the machinery directive 2006/42/EC
Fully manufactured, labelled and tested in accordance with BS EN 1492-1:2000 or manufactured to your commercial specification with supporting technical file.
Available from 25mm to 90mm widths in endless format.
- All slings have high strength to weight ratios
- Lifts smooth objects without damage
- Usable in a wide temperature range
Common applications for these slings are timber kit housing panels and roof trusses. They can also be used for packaging and product assembly
The slings can be built into the structure (at the designated load balance points) so that no additional slinging is required saving both compatibility issues and time on site
After the load has reached its final destination the slings can be detached or left built into the structure (hidden) but obviously they would not be used again
The weights of the loads these slings are designed for range from 250 kilos up to 10 Tonnes (larger capacities on request). Multiple slings can be used for heavy/complex loads
Slings are engineered and tested (in-house) with a safety factor of 7:1 and labelled accordingly
Each order of slings can be batch tested on our in-house calibrated tensile testing equipment to class 0.5 accuracy (0.5% max deviation)
These slings may be used for multiple lifts on the load they are attached to, but must not be removed and re-used on another load
These slings are available in a multiple of sizes. Divided by 2 to calculate the Effective Working Length (EWL). Other sizes are available on request.