MCL Pull-Tight Cable Wire Seal Features
High Security Cable Seal
The MCL Cable Seals are secured as soon as the wire has passed through the one-way locking mechanism. The wire must be adjusted to fit tightly to the application to maximize security and to prevent tampering.
A strong and versatile barrier seal, it is used widely for securing trucks, tankers, air cargo containers, shipping containers, rail cars, calibrators and valves.
- The exterior of the MCL pull tight cable seal has been designed with a rib pattern, which protects markings during rough handling.
- The one-way locking mechanism allows for quick and easy application and sealing.
- One end of the cable is permanently secured into the locking body.
- The MCL cable seal is anodised in solid colours for a base to print customised laser marking. Anodising also makes colour coding possible and allows for easy identification from a distance.
- The seal is etched with permanent laser marking for company names, logos, sequential numbers and barcodes. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Once the cable has been cut the cable frays and cannot be re-inserted.