Unlike the majority of bolt seals, the Klicker bush is made of an all metal high-strength steel construction. The clip – the actual locking mechanism – is embedded in a groove in the metal bush, making the seals stronger and more difficult to tamper.
Typical applications of the Klicker seal include shipping and intermodal containers. The Klicker is also widely used for ground transportation. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
Container Bolt Seal
- High-strength steel pin and bush for added security.
- Anti-Spin locking mechanism prevents friction attack. 1 way locking and more difficult to spin.
- The pin and bush are both moulded with high impact ABS to provide better tamper-evident properties.
- The special high-resilient ABS material also does not break easily.
- The two parts of the Klicker bolt seal are joined together for easy handling.
- The Klicker seals are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.